E+E transmitters to measure humidity, dew point, air speed, air flow rate, CO2 and temperature.
The transmitters (Water Sensors) have been specifically developed for reliable measurement of the water content in oil for lubricants, hydraulic, insulation and for diesel fuel. In addition to the highly accurate measurement of water (aw) and temperature (T), the EE360 calculates the absolute water quantity (x) in ppm. (Optional).
The probe can be inserted in applications with temperature up to 180 ° C (356 ° F) and 20 bar (290 psi) with ISO or NPT process coupling and variable immersion depth.
The body in sturdy polycarbonate makes for easy installation and maintenance.
The measured values are available with two analogue outputs and a Modbus RTU interface. An optional relay module can be used for alarm signals to monitor the process.
The large-sized TFT colour Display shows simultaneously four parameters and the error diagnostics. The integrated data logging feature stores all measured and calculated values.
The data can be viewed on the device with a graph or easily downloaded with the USB interface.
The output signals can be easily configured or calibrated directly on the display or by using the free EE-PCS software.
Features / Performance
- Measured data: water activity (aw), water temperature (T) and quantity (x) in ppm (optional)
- TFT colour display with controls
- Two analogue outputs and a digital Modbus RTU output
- 20,000 point data-logging feature
- Diagnostics with error indication on the display, status LED
- Body in sturdy polycarbonate, IP65
- Modular body for easy installation or removal in the event of service
- Operating pressure of probe: up to 20 bar (290 psi)
- Probe with plug for easy installation or removal (probe stem length: 200 mm)
- Two configurable outputs for alarm signals
- Process coupling: G ½ ISO or ½ NPT
- Optional ball valve for easy installation or removal of the probe without
- Interrupting the process
- Optional power supply module: 100…240 VAC
- Can be set up and calibrated via display or software
- Transformer oil
- Lubricating oil
- Hydraulic oil
- Diesel fuel