The ERTELALSOP depth disc elements used, together with the controlled fluid flow rate, make it possible to exploit in an optimal manner the interception features of solid particles:
- Inertial impact
- Direct interception
- Bridge effect
- Sedimentation in the medium stagnation areas
- Absorption (weak electrostatic attraction)
All the removal factors work synergistically thanks to the controlled flow rate of the fluid (slow through speed) thus assuring a high decontamination efficiency already when going through the filter medium.
The filter elements offered assure a high contaminant accumulation capacity (1.8 Kg per individual module) removing up to 3.8 L (per individual module) of free water if the ZETA DRY PACK version is used.
Can be supplied in sizes 12” and 16” and with filter media:
- Micro-Media® XL- Celpure® DE ( Diatomee)
- Micro-Media® DE ( Diatomee ) e Micro-Media® Perlite
- Micro-Clear™(Activated carbon )
- Zeta-Dri Pak™( free water removal )