Monitoring of contamination
“You can only improve what you can measure.”
Luneta CMP (Control Monitoring Pod) is a multi-parameter instrument that greatly improves upon and increases the scope of one-minute inspections.
- Tanks / Gearboxes or Multipliers
- Hydraulic oil tank and lubrication
- Lubrication of pumps
- Low pressure systems
- Accurate fluid level measurement
- Ease of identification of change in colour of the fluid (mixing with different oil, oxidation, temperature, etc.)
- Identification of air and formation of foam
Identification of the formation of emulsions and the presence of water
- Ease of inspection of the formation of metal debris with magnetic plug
- Collection of contaminants and inspection of these under the microscope with ease of access to the magnetic plug
- Collection and inspection of non-magnetic contaminants, using a convenient trap, and of sludge
- Fluid sampling valve in active area
Inspection bar for quickly checking for corrosion on metal surfaces
- Quick inspection of formation of varnish deposits
- Convenient hatch for ease of sampling of fluid for quick analysis in the field, blotter tests (solids), crackle tests (water), voltage tests, etc.
- Convenient hatch for quick inspections with instruments, water sensors, dielectric constant testers, viscosity meters, etc.
- Easy removal of POD to facilitate cleaning